- Responsible for application software module design, coding, debugging, and documentation of embedded software for display control system.
- You will be responsible for the development of Software components and systems according to the defined Software development life cycle process.
- Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, module verification and validation
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with experience in software subsystem integration
- Strong understanding to Analysis and Design of Embedded Software, preferably using UML
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++
- At least 3 years working experience in embedded software development in automotive industry
- Good knowledge of CAN bus and Vector CANOE
- Good knowledge of embedded peripherals, such as SPI, I2C and UART
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc)
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
- Interested applicants are invited to apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org