We are looking for a Data Center Operator for our Client’ projects. This Role is in charge of monitoring, managing and maintaining DC operation and facilities. Logging of activities, daily monitoring of status, backup management and assisting in data restoration and recovery. Managing incident reports, data transfer to external systems, if any. It includes, proper running of the existing data center systems, liaise with the vendor on maintenance and enhancement issues. If interested, kindly send us your updated profile to email@example.com at the earliest. [UEN: 199801439D]
- NCC Diploma in IT / Computer Studies or related disciplines
- Hands on experience in datacentre Operations/Facilities
- Experience in ensuring systems availability, scheduling/executing/monitoring batch jobs, carrying out daily operations activities, on-site and off-site media storage management of backup tapes, reports generation, etc.
- Experience in operating Microsoft Windows servers and UNIX servers
- Able to work independently and in a team