Job Title : Business Analyst
Key Accountabilities :
- Facilitate requirements workshops to engage the various stakeholders such as Front Office users to elicit and validate business requirements.
- Lead and manage issues, and ensure all requirements have proper traceability.
- Leverage the subject matter experts across technology and business in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions.
- Become an effective “bridge” between users and technology.
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions
Basic Skill Requirement :
- Education – Bachelors or higher degree preferably in Business or Computer Science IT
- At least 5-6 years working as a Business Analyst.
- Possess strong Treasury knowledge, with expertise in at least one asset class.
- Experience in Liquidity Management systems will be an advantage.
- Must be organized, able to work with minimal supervision, flexible to switch and work on different projects and manage them in a timely manner.
- Has experience working in projects on Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc)