Job Title : Data analyst _D01
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Work closely with teams in FoW and internal stakeholders on employee experience enhancement related initiatives. Support these activities with timely business insights, measurement and reporting for decision making.
- Discover the data acquisition opportunities and manage the data sourcing process, create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
Gather, document and analyse the business requirements and design the best analytical solution to enable data-driven decision making for the stakeholders.
- Perform exploratory statistics and data mining tasks on diverse datasets from small scale to “big data”
- Visualise data through dashboards with BI tool to meet business reporting needs
- Communicate methodology and results to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in business analytics and data visualisation, preferably with experience in banking industry
- Experience in using ADA platform and CDSW
- Proficient programming skills in Python, R, or SQL
- Good working experience in data visualisation tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Proficient with Excel VBA and Access
- Good knowledge in big data technologies such as Apache Spark, Hive and Hadoop
- Experience in data sourcing from open source through API