Job Title : Data Scientist
Key Accountabilities :
- Develop data model that are meaningful and impactful on a critical market data application.
- Interpret data and analyses data with SQL, R, Octave, Python.
- Build up analytic dashboard with QlikSense, Power BI, R Shinny.
Basic Skill Requirement :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Data Scientist or Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5 – 10 years of data analytics exposure
- Have experience in applying machine learning models
- Able to perform unix / linux scripting.
- Writing of documents that clearly explain how algorithms should be implemented, verified and validated.
- Strong hands-on experience in Python, R, or Octave
- Good knowledge in mathematic modelling, statistics, probabilities.
- Understanding on Machine Learning technics, Neural Network, Linear regression, sentiment analysis, Clustering, anomaly detection, NLP, chatbot, Topic Modelling, Entity Recognition.