Job Title : Database Administrator_S04
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of database administration to meet the business needs and service level.
- Lead and provide technical advice to junior database administrators.
- Technical lead and mentor to junior database administrators.
- Lead and manage database changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level operational database support.
- Assist and respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Lead and monitor & measure the performance & availability of databases proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Lead and monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the databases; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Oracle DBA, RAC, RMAN, SQL Server
- Prompt 24×7 support
- Must have Skill: Oracle, SQLServer
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to think out of the box