Job Title : Informatica BDM Administrator_N07
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage Informatica BDM instances for our Data Lake.
- Perform Informatica BDM upgrades and platform/vendor hotfixes
- Ensure the system’s uptime and performance
- Plan and execute deployment cycles on lower and higher environments
- Manage user and security access
- Perform performance tuning utilizing Informatica BDM native engines.
- Technical Requirements Gathering and Development of Functional Specifications
- Analysis of Various Development Alternatives to Applications, Information Systems and Modules
- Manage Informatica CDC and Kafka Workflows.
- Manage Yarn process and executors alongside Cloudera Admin
For this position of Informatica BDM Administrator we are looking for someone with:
- (Required) 2+ Years of Relevant Experience as an Informatica BDM Admin
- (Required) Experience with Informatica Architecture and installation process.
- (Required) Experience with setting up repositories, users, security management.
- (Required) Experience with DevOps, Informatica Deployment packages
- (Required) Experience with Informatica BDM Engines – Blaze, Spark
- (Required) Experience with Shell scripting for Admin automation
- (Required) Experience with Kafka
- (Required) Bachelor University Degree in IT Related Major
- (Required) Communication, Presentation and Networking Skills
- (Required) Work Diligence & Initiative – “Deliver no Matter What” Attitude
- (Optional) Experience with Spark/Hive on Cloudera or Hortonworks
- (Optional) Strong experience in administering Informatica Data Integration (PC, PWX, B2B DT and DVO) and Data Management tools (MM, BG, IDQ) and Data Security Tools (Data Masking, TDM).