Job Title : Java Application Support
Key Accountabilities :
- Clearly and regularly communicate with business stakeholders and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software database/tables. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Independently install, customize and integrate software packages and programs
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing
Basic Skill Requirement :
- Full SDLC exposure including application support.
- Relevant experience in software development using Java and its associated technology stacks like Spring framework.
- Web application development experience including UI technologies like Angular JS.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix System having experience in designing and writing end to end batch processes using shell scripting.
- Working knowledge of Oracle database and PLSQL.