Job Title : Murex System Analyst_U02
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Analyse user requirements and assist in test execution.
- Preparing the functional specifications, work closely with dev team on assistance, prepare the test cases and execution.
- Expected to work closely, and communicate effectively, independently with project managers, developers and business users, and external vendors.
- Good experience in Murex system in BO/Accounting modules of Mx 3.1 platform; knowledge of Murex Back Office modules.
- Experience in scalable, resilient transaction processing systems in the Financial markets
- Very strong exposure to all the asset class
- Strong exposure of trade lifecycle across front office, back office and middle office tiers;
- Responsible for doing Requirement Analysis in Back Office space for various asset classes
- Responsible for doing an initial analysis of existing production data and existing test cases suite
- Ability to analyze and understand product requirements and offer solutions and support to facilitate the rollouts.
- Responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros andcons of technical solution options
- Design, and troubleshooting skills for Trade Event, confirmation, settlement, fixing, netting, SSI, OSP, Swift is required.
- Analyze and assist in reports and interfaces along with downstream systems
- Experience with Accounting for Trade & position analysis and configuration