Job Title : Network Circuit Switching Engineer_N04
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The scope includes implementation / integration, installation, commissioning, customer acceptance of the solution and support post implementation.
- Work with the Presales and Architecture team on delivery of new design solutions consistent with customer platform.
- Collaborate across multiple vendors, integrators, and internal partners to produce technically excellent solutions aligned to business and customer needs.
- Serves as subject matter expert and able to operate independently.
- Delivers detailed High-Level and Low-Level design documents.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- NE to be managed: Open TAS(ATCA), Open MSS(ATCA), Open MGW(ATCA), IPA MGW and DX MSS.
3G mobile core experience on CS (circuit switching) Core is required at least. CS Core competence is preferred CS Core Care support (ex. Case Handling, Customer Interfacing, Emergency Support, SW installations)