Job Title : Network Engineer
Key Accountabilities :
- Engage all stakeholders to gather requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance with the specifications & service level.
- Provide network consultancy services to the customers for technical design formulation and clarifications
- Ensure all projects are implemented based on technical best practices and with high quality standards.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and provide end-to-end management of infrastructure disruptions or technical issues encountered by users, and plan infrastructure upgrade activities. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks until customer acceptance.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and solution presentations to customers
- Able to lead a team of network engineers to carry out all project required activities and deliverables.
- Able to multi task and work independently.
- Able to provide technical escalation support to fellow engineers to resolve issues.
Basic Skill Requirement :
- 6-10 Years of Network Experience
- Have prior experience implementing large scale data centre projects
- Data Center Networking Design and Implementation
- Enterprise Networks Design and Implementation
- Network Security Design and Implementation
- Large Scale network routing design and implementation
- Certified – CCNP is a must.
- Cisco ACI, Nexus 9K/7K/5K/2K
- ASR/ISR Routers, Viptela
- L2-L3 Fabrics, VMware
- Network Firewalls, Cisco FTD, NIPS, Application Delivery Controller
- Global Traffic Management
- Network Management tools