Job Title : Network Security Engineer_N01
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Daily operation supports of Firewall/Proxy including configuring, upgrade, rule creation and modification, Monitors system resource allocation and utilization.
- Setup and manage Site-to-site VPN connections
- Perform tuning and optimization of firewalls and firewall policy.
- Perform tuning and optimization of proxy and proxy policy.
- Troubleshooting firewall/Proxy issues and Perform root cause analysis utilizing logs, and analytical tools.
- Support technology refresh.
- Support develop and maintain firewall/proxy related documentation.
- Follow change process to prepare and review Firewall/Proxy changes.
- Work with application teams and users to troubleshoot application/user access issues.
- Minimum of 5 years of Firewall administration experience.
- Good knowledge in Checkpoint Firewall, Juniper Firewall, Palo Alto Firewall.
- Good knowledge in Tufin, Bluecoat Proxy.
- Familiar with network devices like Cisco router/switch/F5.
- Able to support Firewall operation/change after office hours.
- Certification such as PCNSA, PCNSE, CCSA and CCSE for R80 would be advantageous.