Job Title : Pega Developer_I03
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Analyzing business requirements and functional specifications, performing gap analysis between existing and required solution and to develop the solution within the bank’s software development framework and policies.
- Work with project manager, Business Analyst and test managers to ensure efficiency of system integration test cycles and propose improvements required if defects are found. In addition to unit testing code, this includes supporting all testing cycles (System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing) ensuring all deliverables are aligned with technology development governance.
- Work with Technology Infrastructure and Technology Application teams to ensure through adequate system design and testing that Technology operations risks can be minimized and that application data is appropriately structured, controlled and utilized within the business
- Experienced using PEGA 74 and knowledgeable in Case type Design
- At least 6 years experience in using PEGA as a developer.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in workflows related projects and the use of PEGA as a workflow Implementation tool. Must at least be Certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA) in PEGA
- Experience with .NET framework, MS Dynamics, MS SQL and J2EE, REST, XML is preferred.
- A background in Banking Industry would be a plus
- Sound knowledge in system engineering disciplines such as application architecture, design patterns, structured coding methodology and data modeling.