Job Title : PMO
Basic Skill Requirement :
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma, preferably in engineering or IT
- 5 – 8 years in project management, project delivery or PMO
- Previous experience in governance roles for >$1m project of work will be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of PMO analyst, finance processes, risk and project management standards
- Handle banking projects in the past is an added advantage
- Advance financial& business analysis skills.
- Strong familiarity with budgeting, forecasting, actual tracking and accrual.
- Solid skills in MS Office – Strong in MS Excel. Need to work with PowerPoint
- PMO certification is nice to have
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Oversee budget, accrual and forecast submission to ensure completion and adherence to standard and governance.
- Track actual spending for projects to facilitate budget monitoring and submission of forecasting and accrual by Project Managers.
- Ensure Project Managers or Technical Leads obtain the DOA in accordance to standard and governance to allow contract lodgment and budget spend.
- Lodge and register contract.
- Monitor resource clocking to RTS (Recovery Time Sheet) to allow recharge of cost to business.
- Monitor and correct any RTS gap reported.
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding of project resource.
- Maintain headcount tracking.
- Provide guidance and queries from Project Managers.
- Prepare analysis to facilitate informed decision
Areas of Responsibility :
As a Financial/PMO Analyst, you are responsible for enabling delivery of program or project by ensuring alignment of standards and compliance of the program/project with agreed governance, policies and processes, manage tracking of costs and benefits.