Job Title : Regional Monitoring & Service Desk Officer_B06
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Actively works in performing system, applications, network monitoring.
- Timely ticket-logging, escalation, progress updates till incident is resolved.
- Works closely with the resolver groups until resolution.
- Perform 1st level investigation and troubleshooting (e.g. VDI, Outlook, and Mobile devices).
- To support ad-hoc Health Checks activities.
- Perform some recovery work through established procedures.
- Notify customer in the event of an incident and maintenance activity.
- Documentation updated and improvement within computer operations.
- Ensure proper submission of reports.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience within NOC/Service Desk environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and utilize troubleshooting skills, systems and tools.
- Has working experience on monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Certification such as CCNA, CCNP, or equivalent experience will be helpful
- Experience with Ticketing tool (GLPi), Zabbix, JP1, Solarwinds, Netscout, CyberArk, F5, Cisco product will be of advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to perform shifts. Able and willing to be on-call standby as needed.