Job Title : RPA Analyst_B06
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Gather and analyse business processes and operational requirements; create documents to verify AS-IS processes, including functional and non-functional requirements.
- Review AS-IS processes to identify RPA opportunities, validate TO-BE outcome for streamlining business processes.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications. Design, develop, conduct testing & training, and deploy RPA solutions.
- Lead work review and quality check (AS-IS/TO-BE Flow, Robot Sketch Diagrams, Source Code Review, Test Results). Validate the solutions per business & operational requirements.
- Review and ensure RPA Management Procedures are adhered to, follow up with respective parties to ensure compliance and governance.
- Support project implementation stages and incident investigation (root cause analysis, temporary workaround, and permanent fix), resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work with teams to review existing RPA platform, business & operation processes that have been enabled and system performance monitoring
- Identify systemic deficiencies and potential bottlenecks, and execute improvement actions. Work with relevant parties for technology improvement, evaluation of new methods or RPA enabler technologies/platforms.
- Possesses strong system development & application support experience and acts as a Subject Matter Expert with good knowledge in the following:
- Experience in RPA Development platforms (particularly Kofax) is preferable
- Experience in system design, development and implementation using desktop automation in virtual desktop environment is advantageous
- Design sketch for AS-IS & TO-BE process based on business requirements
- More than 5 years working experience in KoFax Total Agility 7 (KTA) and Kofax Kapow 10.2. Certification in KTA and Kapow is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, and familiarity of SDLC methodologies
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Good system or business analysis experience, inter-personnel and communication skills to engage stakeholders of different functions
- Self-motivated and passionate, and able to work independently while being a good team player
- Experienced in working with different teams across dispersed locations will be an advantage
- Minimum B.S in Computer Science, Finance, Business, MIS or related degree