Job Title : Scrum Master_D01
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Working with business and technology subject matter experts to define scope, estimates, plans, and produce high quality delivery charters and documentation.
- Direct and lead team, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation, issues, change control processes, and communicate status within the Technology and Business partner organizations.
- Manage and track resources, forecasts and schedule to achieve target scope, schedule and cost.
- Ensure that all deliveries are compliant with internal Project Management Methodology and Key Controls.
- Provide teams with expertise, direction, motivation, and encouragement.
- Team composed of: onsite and offsite teams/resources and possible external vendors.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Achieve delivery goals by collaborating with stakeholders at all management levels, including architects and strategists, technical IT subject matter experts, business partners, vendors, and senior management.
- Drive agile adoption and scale agile across the organization
- Bachelor Degree with at least 15 years of practical project delivery working experience with development and coding background
- Experience in AML Name Screening and KYC domain would be a plus
- Certified agile scrum master and/or project management
- Proficient in project management and planning tools, Confluence, JIRA and PPM