Job Title : Wintel Engineer_N01
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Administration and troubleshooting of Windows Servers (Preferably Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012, Windows server 2003).
- Able to Install of windows servers and has good troubleshooting skills for Wintel systems, knowledge in hardening and securing of Wintel systems.
- Advanced level of Administration of Windows server with active directory, DNS, DHCP and High Availability.
- Understanding of RAID, pros and cons of various RAID levels and decision making on the same in a given situation
- Microsoft cluster configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- MCSE / VMWare Certification, VMware ESX server, VMware virtual Center, ITIL Certification
- Working experience with various storages, precisely for cluster configurations is good to have.
- Working knowledge in SAN environment and storage space management from systems side is good to have.
- File system and quota management.
- Experience and knowledge on FTP and SFTP Client and Server Model.
- Experience and knowledge with installing and implementing VMware ESX server, VMware virtual Center