Our Technology Services team includes highly motivated and experienced architects and analysts who can recommend the best tools and latest technologies for our clients’ needs. Our development practices revolve around industry-standard methodologies, testing and quality processes, and solid project management. We cover open source technology development as well as several leading vendor software. Comtel builds high-performance software teams from the world’s best and brightest talent to deliver solutions on Mobility CRM, Business Analytics, and Cloud-based Deployments.
Our technology service offerings cover most of Asia Pacific and spread across several industries.
We employ over 1500 staff in our services that include managed services, application development and maintenance, and staff onsite deployment.
With a shared corporate HR, Operations, and Audit team based in Singapore, our Business and Technology Managers can engage and deliver a broad structure of Technical Solution and Services Delivery.
Contract & Staff Augmentation
A challenge most businesses face today is gaining access to skilled technology professionals who can deliver in the application and infrastructure space with minimal training. An ideal solution to this problem is to have the flexibility to acquire resources on a project basis. And, that’s what we excel at – providing temporary IT staffing custom fit to your requirements.
Our Value Proposition
- One of the largest providers of staff augmentation in the Asia Pacific with strong industry expertise in various verticals and technologies.
- The unique consultative approach applied to staff outsourcing and augmentation guarantees high-quality resources and results.
- Asia pacific experts – regional coverage of Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand.
- Lowers the cost of hard-to-find IT skills and your ability to access them. Our IT staff are trained, certified and have relevant proven experience.
- Efficiently manage fluctuating skill needs, gaps and changing staffing needs to meet your aggressive project timelines.
- Our staff deployments are efficiently managed, resulting in competitive commercials.
- Corporate functions are well defined to enhance customer experience on our engagements.
We help organizations strategize, integrate, manage, maintain, and sustain their technology infrastructure to emerge stronger in their respective domains. We are the partner of choice for several corporates as they outsource their IT requirements. We combine onsite, near-site, and off-site service delivery models to ensure value to our customers. Our managed IT services offer a win-win proposition for the customer. Our model helps to reduce the total cost of ownership and enables management to focus on core business.
Our managed services can be defined as running a service for a customer on the agreed outcome, measured as Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for a fixed price.
Our Managed Service Offerings Cover The Following Areas:
1. Infrastructure Service
- End-User Computing Support
- Service Desk Management
- Cloud Enablement for Data Centres
- Data Centre Operations and Network Command Centre Management
- IT Asset Life Cycle Management (ITAM)
2. Application Support Service
- End user Application Support
- Application Migration Support – Cloud
- Data Security Services
- Continuous improvement and continuous delivery support (DEVOPS)
- BI Reporting and Predictive analysis
- Asset Audit and Compliance services
- Cloud Platform Testing
- Manual and automation testing
- Digital Testing and automation ( RPA)
4. RPA and Analytics
This division at Comtel has successfully won several multimillion dollar projects over the last three years and has a very effective customer engagement and service delivery model.
Comtel provides resources and facilities to deliver services from a Nearshore Center.
- State-of-the-art delivery facilities with modern amenities and infrastructure with PCI compliance.
- Power backup through online UPS and diesel generators.
- Planned/Proposed Capacity: Total seats in SGP – up to 200 in steps of 50 or 100 each, with a lead time of 2-3 weeks for each step up.
- Telephone Connectivity Options: Leased ISDN with a backup feature.
We are a preferred technology services providers for several leading banking and financial services institutions in the region. We have a short go-to-market with a large delivery team, and access to expertise, network, database and internal bench resource, together with relevant experience and a great track record. We maintain a lead time of 4 – 8 weeks for a project to go live.